It has become a universal truth that businesses are full of data.
With the use of big data, the US healthcare could reduce their health-care spending by $300 billion to $450 billion.
It can easily be seen that the value of big data lies in the analysis and processing of that data, and that’s where data science comes in.
Grab your copy today and learn:
- In depth information about what data science is and why it is important.
- The prerequisites you will need to get started in data science.
- What it means to be a data scientist.
- The roles that hacking and coding play in data science.
- The different coding languages that can be used in data science.
- Why python is so important.
- How to use linear algebra and statistics.
- The different applications for data science.
- How to work with the data through munging, cleaning, and more.
And much more…
The use of data science adds a lot of value to businesses, and we will continue to see the need for data scientists grow.
Link dead/Question/Request? Please touch me at
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!