There are already hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity professionals and according to some sources, there is a shortage of several more hundreds of thousands. Tribe of Hackers wants to change that.We asked for industry, career, and personal advice from 70 cybersecurity luminaries who are ready to break down barriers and shatter ceilings. It’s about time.
This book can be a catalyst for change for anyone, from beginners trying to enter the industry, to practitioners looking to start their own firms.
- What tips do the founders of Dragos, Inc. and Duo Security have on starting a company?
- Do you need a college degree or certification to be a cybersecurity professional?
- What is the biggest bang-for-the-buck action your organization can take to improve its cybersecurity posture?
- What “life hacks” to real hackers use to make their own lives easier?
- What resources can women in cybersecurity utilize to maximize their potential?
All proceeds from the book will go towards Bunker Labs, Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Rainforest Partnership, and Start-Up! Kid’s Club.
Link dead/Question/Request? Please touch me at
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!