If you have a vision or a mission in life, why not share it with millions instead of dozens?
And while you are sharing it with as many people as possible and creating maximum impact, why not measure everything and make all of your marketing accountable?
That’s what this book is all about.
In the world of direct marketing, Brian Kurtz has seen it all and done it all over almost four decades. And he lives by the philosophy, “Those who did it have a responsibility to teach it.” Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
* The 4 Pillars of Being Extraordinary
* The 5 Principles of why “Original Source” matters
* The 7 Characteristics that are present in every world-class copywriter
* Multiple ways to track the metrics that matter in every campaign and every medium, online and offline
* Why customer service and fulfillment are marketing functions
* That the most important capital you own has nothing to do with money
* And much more
Link dead/Question/Request? Please touch me at
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!