We do not store any copyright protected content on our website/servers. All the posts are made by collaborators around the world and for educational purposes only. Any linked content is stored in only third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not commit to any kind of copyright infringement.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on eBook4Expert.org or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in eBook4Expert.org’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to this address: email@example.com